Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Best auto detailing in Ashland area

Best auto detailing in Ashland area
"These guys are awesome!  My husband is very hard to impress and he couldn't believe what an amazing job they did.  We are lucky to have detailers of this caliber here in Southern Oregon."
Nicole W., Ashland


"Kudos to Travis and Mark-Thank you for the SUPERB workmanship shown to my very ordinary vehicle-you made my car look extraordinarily good-it sold to the FIRST prospective buyer and Pristine made the sale happen!
Thank you,"
 

Leslie G.

"Mark and Travis Fowler have detailed my 2007 Porsche 911 this past June and did an impeccable job. What I like is that they have extensive knowledge and experience of automotive paints and clear-coats. They remove only the amount needed in order to remove and repair scratches and swirls to the paint finish. I also had them do the leather interior and was impressed by the way in which they heat up the leather conditioner before applying it so that it is readily absorbed into the leather. My car looked, smelled, and felt like a new car when I picked it up after the work was done ! I highly recommend Pristine Detailing for their attention to detail, expertise, and honest assessment of your car’s needs." 
David D.

Learn about our services on our site - click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment